Saturday 14 January 2012

Sunday 15th January -

Good Morning, well I sat up last night to watch my team get ceremoniously dumped out of the Superbowl road, fair play to the 49ers, their defence was immense for the entirety of the game, and big Alex Smith came good in the pressure plays. I'd like the Giants to win tonight so that San Francisco get to host the conference final. Also I will be looking for Baltimore to land the spoils in their playoff tonight as I tipped up both New England(already through) and Baltimore to win the AFC. Right I'm going to get onto my horses. Kelso has unfortuneatly been given the Red Light but we have a couple of medial cards to keep the juices flowing, and also it opens up a bit of time to study for the upcoming Aussie Open tennis. Remember sports tips don't appear on here, so keep peeled on twitter, @GSPCCOYS.
One final note, many many thanks to all who voted for me in the #punterspal campaign, ran by the hard working  and, in my opinion, the true Punters Pal on Twitter, Sean @TheGambolar. Obviously I knew my name was put forward, and I knew my wife voted but other than that I was very very shocked to be announced in the top 4. I will endeavour to treat you all right and find as many winners as is humanly possible.

LUCKY 15

JACK THE BUS     1530 NAV
REGAL RAVE        1610 KEM
REFRACTOR         1540 KEM
NEXT CRY            1410 KEM

NAVAN

1300 TERMINAL
1330 SO YOUNG
1400 SOME SAY
1430 KNOCKGRAFFON KING
1500 OSCAR DAN DAN
1530 JACK THE BUS NAP
1600 RAISE HELL

KEMPTON

1340 HIERARCH
1410 NEXT CRY
1440 ALHIRA
1510 STEVIE GEE
1540 REFRACTOR
1610 REGAL RAVE
1640 LE KING BEAU

Good Luck and Happy Punting      

No comments:

Post a Comment