Sunday 5 February 2012

Superbowl Betting Portfolio

These are my bets, I've been asked by a few people what I've done and can I post. Please accept that these are my bets, they aren't value tips or such like. I have picked these for my interest and have staked them as I see fit. Should you choose to follow me then I with you the best of luck with your bet.
I have the Patriots Antepost, however the last time I didn't have the Superbowl winner Antepost was 2007, when Eli Manning led the Giants to an unprecedented victory over the Colts, outperforming his older brother in the process. Eli is a very good QB, but seems to come to his best when either he is the underdog or th chips are down. Tonight versus Brady he must be seen as the underdog, and NE, I believe, will start strong. Therefore it plays into Eli's hands.

My Bets are as follows.

OVER 55.5pts TOTAL
HT NEW ENGLAND/ FT NEW YORK
NEW YORK WIN BY 1-6pts
NEW YORK POINTS OVER 26.5
MANNINGHAM 1ST GIANTS TD
HAKEEM NICKS MOST REC YRDS
ROB GRANKOWSKI 1ST TD
MANNINGHAM ANYTIME TD
OVER 6.5 TD'S GAME
MANNING OVER 319.5 YRDS PASSING
BRADSHAW OVER 61.5 YRDS RUSHING
NICKS OVER 85.5 YRDS RECIEVING
NICKS OVER 5.5 RECEPTIONS
MANNINGHAM OVER 46.5 YRDS RECIEVING
GRONKOWSKI OVER 73.5 YRDS RECIEVING
GRONKOWSKI OVER 5.5 RECEPTIONS
MANNINGHAM MVP (Very small chance will most likely be Manning or Brady but too short to bother)

So there you are, good luck and enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment