Friday 15 April 2011

Saturday 16th April

After what can only be described as a disaster yesterday, although if you humour me I will push the classic tipster slant,
PRINCESS LEXI 530 BRIGHTON 9/1 WINNER
Although that was about it, even my NAP let me down, he was travelling well but then Cai Shen sprung the pack and he couldn't respond.
I'm going for Quality over Quantity today so here goes.
No NAP today, it's Saturday there are no sure things.
Newbury: 240 Sharnberry,  345 Signor Verdi

Ripon: 300 My Arch

Doncaster: 615 St Moritz

Leicester: 315 Lovelace

Ayr: 150 Bunclody,  220 Premier Sagas,  250 Hunterview,  400 Bogside,  430 I'm Delilah
325: The Scottish Grand National, I've already done Beshabar to a tune Antepost so I'm going to have a feeler each-way on Neptunes Equester, a horse who has been good to me and I don't see him letting me down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment