Tuesday 26 April 2011

Wednesday 27th April

Hello readers, after 2 very relaxing days off, i'm back. I decided on the days off firstly due to the sheer amount of filth on Monday and the length of time it would take to trawl through and find the good stuff.
Yesterday I was just lazy and had a relaxing day with my family, no horse racing at all!
I'm going to change my tack a little. I'm going to give you my NAP, an each way double and then a selection for each race this afternoon. I haven't looked at the evening racing as yet.

NAP : Huzzah 450 Ascot, A winner in Class 2 and 3 is back in a class 4 today and steadily dropping down the weights. The Barry and Micheal Hills team have made me a few quid in the past and hopefully Huzzah can win today if not a massive place claim, has already seen a lot of support in the early market.

Each Way double : Hoar Frost 535 Perth, I tipped this one up for an eyecatching run last time and he didn't disappoint, (2nd @ 18/1). May well still go off double figures today and on the evindence of his last two runs, the horse has gotten the hang of his business and well worth sticking with whilst connections try to find a race for him to win. Only setback may be the trip.
Double it up with Uptown Guy (I wonder what drew my attention to this one?) 920 Kempton. 2 places from 3 runs to his name already, and this is the weakest race he has contested. Ryan Moore as a jockey booking can only ever be descriped as a positive,

Ascot : 200 The Penny horse,  230 Byrony,  305 Side glance,  340 The Betchworth Kid,  415 Margot Did,  450 Huzzah (NAP)

Perth : 210 Solway Beyond,  245 Lusa's lad,  320 Mic's Delight,  355 Nine Stories,  430 Toshi,  505 Appleaday,  535 Hoar Frost

Pontefract : 220 Bling King,  255 Circus Act,  330 Count Bertoni,  405 Sea of Gallilea,  440 Dork Dune,  515 Silken Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment