Thursday 5 April 2012

Friday 6th April - Good Friday

No racing today, wow it's almost like a holiday. Yesterday was very poor until a late flourish kept dignity intact. We got roughly a 60% return on the Lucky 15 so not too bad. I made a grave error yesterday, I used to put all my alert horses on but have tried to filter one per race yet I hit a 1-2 in a race yesterday, and you guessed it, put up the second! It's nice to have this day off as the upcoming week will be pretty busy, with bank holiday racing on Monday leading to Aintree's Grand National festival Thursday through Saturday. I've picked out my Overs and BTTS bets for today's footy, you can have them.

OVER 2.5 GOALS

BRADFORD v SOUTHEND
CRAWLEY v CREWE
READING v LEEDS
WATFORD v BLACKPOOL
WIMBLEDON v ROTHERHAM

BTTS

ATVIDABERG v GAIS (Sweden)
BRADFORD v SOUTHEND
SWANSEA v NEWCASTLE
WYCOMBE v CARLISLE

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment