Friday 13 April 2012

Saturday 14th April - Grand National Day

I said on twitter yesterday, I won't do a blog today, I have to leave for work in less than 2 hours and it just wouldn't be fair or fruitful to try and rush one through in that time. I will give you my Grand National picks though, and my Football because I've already studied that. P.S we got our footy double up last night. hooray.

GRAND NATIONAL

BECAUSEICOULDN'TSEE
SUNNYHILL BOY
DEEP PURPLE
TREACLE
MON MOME

FOOTY

BTTS

NOTTM FOREST v BLACKPOOL
CARLISLE v CHARLTON
COLCHESTER v SHEFFIELD WED
STOCKPORT v BRAINTREE
SCHALKE v BOR. DORTMUND

OVER 2.5's

TORQUAY v SOUTHEND
ARBROATH v FORFAR
REAL MADRID v GIJON
MILAN v GENOA
BAY. MUNICH v MAINZ

I will of course be having one or two bets and I'll be sure to tweet them accordingly.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment