Friday 28 September 2012

Saturday 29th September -

Morning all, a tough day yesterday, it looked promising when we got the winner of the very first race of the day but wasn't to be, apart from a very odds on good thing we had to wait until 830 for the next winner! Needless to say this incurred a small loss to SP. But today is a new day, and one filled with cracking racing. Another tweak to my system and it thinks it can find forecasts! So I've 2 forecasts to try, the FC horse will be in brackets, bet it as a saver if you wish. Better get on.

NEWMARKET

155 FANTASTIC MOON
225 CEILING KITTY
340 REWARDED - STEVIE THUNDER (EW)
415 BOTANICA (ENTWINING)
525 BIG JOHNNY D

NAVAN

230 LENCONKEYNE
305 CELTIC CAILIN (CHASING SHADOWS)
435 SHABRA CHERITY

MARKET RASEN

210 BATTLECAT
240 REBEL DANCER
355 SAFFA HILL

CHESTER

250 SECRET SIGN
440 DEIA SUNRISE
515 DANEKING

HAYDOCK

350 CAPE SAFARI
535 PRINCE OF SORRENTO

WOLVERHAMPTON

750 QUEEN GRACE

+ I'VE A LOT OF FOOTBALL BETS FOR TODAY, I'LL TWEET THEM IF I GET TIME.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

Oop I forgot NEWBIE CORNER
just 1 today
500 HAYDOCK - HAWK WING

No comments:

Post a Comment