Thursday 12 September 2013

Friday 13-9-13

Morning all, just the one winner yesterday at 7/2, could have been a storming day though with a 40/1 second! Small Margins! I have 9 for today. Am I confident? It's tough to tell, I'd be disappointed with less than 2 winners if I'm honest but that should be enough to pay the way, we'll see. So my overs bet on the NFL went down last night, which rings the question Are the Jets actually half decent? They certainly look capable of keeping the games close, potentially a team to follow when recieving a decent start on the spread. I'll pop my Unders and Spread bets up on Sunday.

DONCASTER

140 WIND FIRE
210 SONGCRAFT
240 HIGH JINX

SANDOWN

305 YOURARTISONFIRE
415 SHEILAS BUDDY
520 KICKING THE LILLY

WOLVES

600 ALHAARTH BEAUTY
900 NEW DECADE

DOWNROYAL

615 WEXFORD OPERA

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment