Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wednesday 18-9-13

Morning, so yesterdays selection trailed in last. Great. What about today. There's some decent looking races dotted about today. Listowel has a solid card, should make good watxhing, and the listed race at Yarmouth looks to be of a decent standard. I've tweeted that Agent Allison looks a big price, she's been racing at Group level since her debut, she'll enjoy any cut in the ground. I'm not backing I'll quickly explain, I don't do each way, and I don't think she is that keen on winning. But with 16s dotted across the board, you've got a bet at 11/10 to place with the concession of a win, alternatively the place is 3.7 on the exchange so I'm headed there. Enjoy. But moving forward I have 1 bet today,

CHOC 'A' MOCA 410 BEVERLEY
No change in mark from last time out 2nd, form of that race working out quite well, Winner won again, and the 3rd won in a higher grade. Useful claimer takes 5lb off, couple that with the grade rise which means he carries physically a stone less than the last race. I think this is a big chance for this horse, who can often string together a couple of decent efforts. 25% record over C&D useful too. I like this one. And a very workable price, Paddy Power the most generous at 12/1.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment