Friday 1 November 2013

Friday November 1st

Morning all, I'm back. Sadly I'm still piecing a few things together but I promised I'd be back today, so here I am. This blog will present tips for Horse Racing, Football, NFL and soon NBA (I'm learning) Up to date records will be on show at all times, I will be adding some links, I'll begin with sites that provide traffic in my direction, there may be some bookie affiliate* links, and if anyone wants a link added, let me know.
I'll start today with just 4 on the AW tonight. See how we go. I've explained before I bet statistically so it'll just be lists of horses I'm afraid but be assured that I back what I put down.

Hopefully I'll be fully operational ASAP, I'm close. Still a few tweaks.

SCEPTICISM 655 WOLVERHAMPTON

LILY'S ANGEL 710 DUNDALK

GLENRIDDING 755 WOLVERHAMPTON

TOUFAN EXPRESS 840 DUNDALK

Good Luck and Happy Punting


No comments:

Post a Comment