Monday 4 November 2013

Tuesday November 5th

Morning, I'm earlier than normal today because I got up at 4am to watch a horse race. I'm now going back for an hours kip before the kids get up. Much better yesterday 3 winners from the 7 selections and a huge 10 point profit. Today looks a lot tougher to find them, I have 1 at Kempton, which is my NAP, and 4 speculative shots at the sandpit(Southwell) hopefully they can at least give us a run.

1240 SOU - GADOBOUT DANCER
210 SOUT - KITTY BROWN
310 SOUT - WAYWARD GLANCE
410 SOUT - MILLKWOOD
730 KEMP - JAY BEE BLUE

Good Luck and Happy Punting

Still waiting for the HOU/LAC match to finish before I put up tonights NBA.

UPDATED

NBA

SPREAD

PHOENIX +9
SAN ANTONIO -4

TOTALS

UTA/BKN O188
IND/DET O186
HOU/POR O204.5

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment