Sunday 1 May 2011

Sunday 1st May

I'm eagerly anticipating todays 1000 guineas and I've got a sneaky huge price chance that could well come under the radar at a big price. Yesterday just the 7 winners but with intelligent staking i made a hefty profit and hope you guys did too.

1000 Guineas. For me I make it 8 horses that can win, Havant may not have form to compare against these but Sir Micheal Stoute says she is ready and I'm not going to argue with him. On Form you can throw in Memory, I Love Me, Misty for Me, Barefoot lady, Hooray and Laughing Lashes, the first 2 are in my tote ten to follow, the last 2 are hampered by the draw with very few winners coming from that side of the park at Newmarket. But I have a sneaky suspiscion for Together.(50/1 available in places). On form he could beat Hooray, I Love Me and Memory but not Misty for Me or Laughing Lashes, it's all very confusing. As I say Laughing Lashes is hampered by the draw and Misty for Me has been tempered up as a possible winner. She's a Gallileo filly which surely can only be seen as a positive on the speed stakes. She seemed to be in better look at this time of year (may/june) last year and has to be looked at for a place prospect and maybe even a huge upset in a very open race.

NAP Obligada 400 Gowran Park

8 Horses in Double and Trebles
205 Newmarket - Magical Mystery Tour
235 Newmarket - Saphira's Fire
315 Newmarket - Laughing Lashes
350 Newmarket - Our Johnathon
515 Salisbury - Nubar Boy
340 Hamilton - Henry Morgan
415 Hamilton - Becausewecan
450 Hamilton - Botham

Lucky 31
205 Newmarket - Magical Mystery Tour
405 Salisbury - Reflect
515 Salisbury - Nubar Boy
415 Hamilton - Becausewecan
555 Hamilton - Dispol Grand

And the filth
Newmarket : 425 Commissar,  500 Nabah,  535 Sergeant Ablett

Salisbury : 150 Crew Cut,  220 Norse Blues,  255 Dijarvo,  330 Ibsaar,  440 Aurorian

Hamilton : 230 Ninth Parallel, 305 Cocktail Charlie,  525 Fol Hollow

1 comment:

  1. magical mystery tour, our johnathon and crew cut non runners, replaced with The fonz, Johannes and dead cool respectively.
    Also done cfc + ctc in 1000
    memory, misty for me, laughing lashes, together and i love me.

    ReplyDelete