Sunday 8 July 2012

Monday 9th July -

A tidy profit earned yesterday, which is nice. The racing doesn't get much better today I'm afraid. But we'll see how we go. I'm attacking the tennis around the world too so hopefully that will go okay. I'm going to give up guessing on the tour de france, I'm not getting anywhere near this year.

HORSES


AYR

230 HAAJES

RIPON

750 HONEYMEAD
820 ATHENIAN

ROSCOMMON

730 FIT THE COVE
830 AKLAN / ETERNAL BOUNTY / MASSIYN
900 ROMAN LOCKET

WINDSOR

610 RAMBO WILL
640 MARVELLINO

NEWBIE CORNER
A few more to watch

DERWENT 640 WIN
DIVEA 740 WIN
MUNICIPAL 200 AYR
MY RULES 600 ROS
QUIET ROUTE 830 RIP
TARLA 800 ROS
THE ART OF RACING 640 WIN

TENNIS


ACCA

M. RUSSELL
N. MAHUT
J. ZOPP
T. ROBREDO
A. KUZNETSOV (NAP)
Y. WICKMAYER
K. BERTENS

YANKEE

R. RAMIREZ-HIDALGO
M. LARCHER DE BRITO
Y. PUTINTSEVA
I. BEGU

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment