Friday 30 November 2012

Saturday 1-12-12

Good morning and good riddance to November. Big losses for the blog last month, nearly 2pts a day overall. Hopefully December will be better. I learnt some tweaks for my new system yesterday and will probably learn some more today. I've got 11 bets for today, hopefully we can land one or two. Well 10 really, I've just chucked Big Bucks in for a SR boost. (Every little helps), but if you're interested Reve De Sivola came second to BB in my system so that's the advised forecast play. Another one I'm really interested in that came out top rated for me today is Slievardaghin the 120 at Fairyhouse. This horse has some pretty solid form down the lines and looks overpriced at double figure odds, albeit in a pretty competitive race. I posted my top 4 rated for the Hennessey on Twitter this morning, for those that didn't see it my top 6 were,
Diamond Harry, Alfie Spinner, Bobs Worth, Harry the Viking, Tidal Bay, Duke of Lucca. So I'm hoping the winner comes from them, or I've some serious work to do. I'll tweet my footy bets later, if you don't follow me on twitter, why not?, it's @GSPCECOYS, no prizes for guessing what the letters stand for, it's pretty easy if you know me well enough. So that's that. Oh and happy Big Bucks day. *excited face*, by far my favourite horse in training, and pound for pound the best in my opinion. You can keep your Frankel and his 125k sperms. Right onto the selections.

NEWBURY

1215 PRESENT TO YOU
1250 CALL ME A STAR (Nb)
200 BIG BUCKS
310 DIAMOND HARRY

NEWCASTLE

1235 SAMMY SPIDERMAN
220 CINDERS AND ASHES (NAP)
250 SHANEN
325 BENNY BE GOOD

FAIRYHOUSE

120 SLIEVARDAGH
230 ACRIVEEN

WOLVERHAMPTON

750 SOURCE OF LIGHT

Good Luck and Happy Punting

I'll give you my main footy bets
Bet of the weekend is WBA home to Stoke.
and my main treble is WBA, Doncaster + Dartford


No comments:

Post a Comment