Friday 23 November 2012

Saturday 24-11-12

Morning all, no winners yesterday but 4, yes 4 seconds!!! I hate days like that, so frustrating. I've picked out 8 today, my form has completely gone so I'm just going in gentle on a tricky Saturday. Hopefully 1 or 2 can land and we'll have a good afternoon.

ASCOT

1235 WESTERN KING

GOWRAN PARK

100 ROGUE ANGEL
130 DO THE BOOKIES

HAYDOCK

1220 HOLLOW TREE
1255 YES YOU CAN
200 BATTLE GROUP
230 SIVOLA DE SIVOLA

WOLVERHAMPTON

750 OVETT


FOOTY

My bet of the day is PORT VALE, they have a good record at Aldershot, they've won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 8 games away from home, whereby their opponents have any managed 1 win in their last 8 at home. Pinaacle edge top price with a 2.21, but widely available on the high street at 2.2 (6/5)

BTTS,
9 games today, I have a few combinations of 4's and 5's and the 9 itself (not all combinations of 4's and 5's, that would be very expensive!)
WIGAN v READING
BLACKBURN v MILLWALL
BLACKPOOL v WATFORD
IPSWICH v PETERBOROUGH
COVENTRY v PORTSMOUTH
OLDHAM v STEVENAGE
EXETER v ROTHERHAM
PLYMOUTH v CHESTERFIELD
YORK v TORQUAY

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment