Wednesday 14 November 2012

Thursday 15-11-12

Morning all, Bangor wasn't my friend yesterday, nothing placed for me there. Everywhere else, however, my selections finished 1st or 2nd! Not bad at all. So onto today and the last day of mediocre before a fantastic weekend of racing, most notably from the November meeting at Cheltenham. I'll put up my Jumps 10-to-Follow, I have just entered 2 teams this year so I'll pop them both up at some point today or tomorrow.
Zarzal is out today after a below par run on reappearance, i fancy him to do much better, also Allee Garde interests me after a long rest, one that didn't make the system but I'm watching with interest is Hatters River on handicap debut, up in trip in the opener at Taunton, I feel this one outran his odds every start last season and is worth a run.

LUDLOW

130 TIN POT MAN
200 BALLYOLIVER
300 ZARZAL (NAP)
330 MIDNIGHT OSCAR

SOUTHWELL

1250 PROJECTISLE
150 QUAN
220 O'GORMAN
320 DAISY MOUNTAIN

CLONMEL

125 DO THE  BOOKIES
155 ALLEE GARDE
255 GLIBIN

KEMPTON

425 LADY ROMANZA
525 THIS IS NICE
755 GOOD LUCK CHARM

TAUNTON

340 MIGHT AS WELL

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment