Friday 10 May 2013

Saturday 11-5-13

Good Morning, after much deliberation, scribbling, ripping of paper and general confusedness I have made some selections. I'm putting up 2 for the Victoria cup, I think that's fair for a 28 runner handicap. I'm frantically trying to whittle down my processes so that I have time to enter my thinking on my bets, because at the moment it just looks as though I'm advising people to throw their money down the toilet some days. The weekends have been treating us fairly recently though so I'm hopeful I can guide to a few winners today. There's a couple in here at bigger prices so you may want to play each way, if that's your method.

HAYDOCK

405 PASTORAL PLAYER

ASCOT

240 MAIN SEQUENCE
350 HIGHLAND COLORI + BORN TO SURPRISE
425 LUNAR DEITY

LINGFIELD

255 GREATWOOD
400 ULTRASONIC
435 LUTINE BELL
510 MR DAVID

THIRSK

615 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
645 KARATE QUEEN
745 NO DOMINION

WARWICK

605 TWO TURTLE DOVES
835 SCOTTISH GLEN

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment