Tuesday 28 May 2013

Wednesday 29-5-13

Morning all, yet again a poor day. Like I said yesterday I'm downsizing. I'll miss winners for sure, but I'll also avoid all these losers I'm backing. I have just 1 today, hopefully it can come on.

220 CARTMEL - THINGS CHANGE

Meets Discovery Bay on the same terms as when beaten 2 lengths at Wetherby in March, didn't appear to come on for the run next time out at Kelso, but that was on better ground. I'm hoping that the return to a softer surface might bring about a squeak of improvement, and I'm not having a Brian Ellison horse at odds-on! Sure official figures suggest that DB is the better horse but I'm playing to hope that TC lives up to his name and Things do indeed Change. Tissue is 2/1, machine trading a little higher, i'd suggest anything 9/4 or bigger is a bit of value.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment