Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday 5-5-13

Good Morning, a poor day all in all yesterday. Very much a favourites paradise, which doesn't particularly help me. Those that just follow the money will have been pretty happy with themselves, me with my hours of background work left feeling frustrated. But we move on as always. I've gone with Sky Lantern in the Guineas. I know HS beat her last time out but she was very green and that race was much weaker than this, if she is as green still she might find things happening a bit soon for her today, whereas I believe SL to be a top class filly and Hughsie is bound to be fired up after missing out on a big chance yesterday. I think the 2nd Hannon horse looks a big chance to make the frame as well, a massive jockey booking with the brilliant Olivier Peslier on board, and I'm putting Just the Judge for 3rd, my mate Steven is sitting on a 25/1 AP slip so fingers crossed for him, he needs it to pay the gas bill. So my quick summary for the Guineas

1. SKY LANTERN
2. MAUREEN
3. JUST THE JUDGE

Hot Snap will finish never nearer and then go on to win the Oaks.

NEWMARKET

205 WILLIE WAGTAIL
235 THISTLE BIRD
310 HAMZA
350 SKY LANTERN
500 VANITY RULES

HAMILTON

215 KEEP IT DARK
325 POLSKI MAX
400 HILLVIEW BOY
510 KING OF PARADISE
545 TWO TURTLE DOVES

SALISBURY

220 MYSTERIOUS MAN
520 BENANDONNER

LIMERICK

345 GOLDEN SHOE
420 AN SAINCHEANN
525 QUILL AND VELLUM

SLIGO

440 CHILTERN HILLS


NEWBIE CORNER

BAIHAS
DEIRA PHANTOM
LIGHT CATCHER
MASTER OF TIME
MEDISKA
WIND FIRE

Good Luck and Happy Punting


No comments:

Post a Comment