Friday 12 July 2013

Saturday 13-7-13

Morning, a frustrating day yesterday, 5 places from 8 nrunners! All 3 main bets were placed, just couldn't buy a winner. I have no strong fancies today, it is an incredibly open day, full of horses who could pop up. What I've done is picked out a few that matched the most filters and I've had to dutch a few in some. I'll pop them down, there is no preference where there is 2 in a race and i won't be playing the FC, I'll just pop them in alphabetical order to avoid any confusion. Hopefully we can find some winners.

ASCOT

155 ANCIENT CROSS / FACE THE PROBLEM
230 ALJAMAHEER / PREMIO LOCO
340 PRINCESS OF ORANGE

CHESTER

250 RED EXPLORER / RED REFRACTION
325 CORRESPONDENT
435 GABRIAL THE MASTER
510 KING OF PARADISE

NEWMARKET

205 MAKAFEH

YORK

220 GUARANTEE / SONGCRAFT
255 STENCIVE

DOWNPATRICK

245 NEIL'S NAN

TIPPERARY

445 DOROTHY PARKER

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment