Wednesday 10 July 2013

Thursday 11-7-13

Morning all, As you may have gathered there were no bets yesterday. I just couldn't see anything I particularly wanted to waste my money on. I have a couple today. I'm not really sure how to structure this. What I'm going to do is, I've got 2 I'd suggest were my main fancies, then 4 I'd suggest I believe have a decent chance. I'll pop them down but I shall not suggest how to back them, that's your choice, it's your money!

SCHOOL FEES 855 EPSOM (NAP)
This one needed the run this season then ran 2 very good races before coming unstuck over 7f last time out. She's dropped back into 6 today. She's pretty consistent, having finished in the frame on 10 of her 14 starts. In fact the times she didn't were twice the back end of last season, first run back this on the AW, and lto over 7f. Hayley Turner booked on board and she should go close.

SOVEREIGN POWER 840 BATH (Nb)
Ran a great race in victory last time out, and today jockey claims 3 of the allocated 5lb which could prove useful. He's up against an odds on Prescott running under a penalty so we're chancing a bit, but he enjoyed the run of the race last time and every chance he might get that again in a tactical small field affair.

NEW FFOREST 405 WARWICK

ROCKET ROB 500 NEWMARKET

HURLER AND FARMER 700 LEOPARDSTOWN

SALUTATION 740 BATH

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment