Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wednesday 17-7-13

Morning, another sorry blank yesterday. I'll try again. After the highs of last month and particularly Royal Ascot this is a real come down. Some more news, my annual vacation through which i shall not be blogging is sadly over Glorious Goodwood. I will try to get something up before i go but no promises as I'm a very busy boy. Anyway, I have 2 main bets today then 3 others.

AMIR PASHA 440 CATTERICK (NAP)

C&D winner off a higher weight, ran well here lto albeit over a longer trip. The main point though is this, this is an amateur jockey race. It always pays to seek out the best jockey and for me that is Becky Smith. You'll not have seen too much of her as she has only sat on 10 under rules, getting 2 to the post. She's pretty strong and to date her wins have both been in hurdle events I fully expect her to land one of these flat events before long.

THE MAD ROBERTSON 450 UTTOXETER

This horse, it's his second look at the big obstacles, he's aided by the champ, he's on excellent terms with the rival deemed closest by the tissue. All he has to do now is win.

OTHERS

SATSUMA 410 CATTERICK
JAZZ GIRL 540 KILLARNEY
FIRST POST 740 SANDOWN

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment