Sunday 27 April 2014

Monday 28th April

Morning all, a pretty good day yesterday with only one selection failing to make the frame and pig prices for those that were landed on the podium. So I'm sat here this morning clicking away, and my system throws up 17 horses! 17, on a Monday! Obviously it's summertime now in horsey world so the night racing extends to 6 meetings, so in essence it averages out at less than 3 a meeting, just. Obviously I'd have to be some form of algorythmic, and potentially cosmic, genius to develop a system which produces 17 winners in a day. I'd also have no need to turn up to work 5 days a week! So I've streamlined them and picked out 6 that look most likely to my naked eye. I'm going to chuck the others on here because I'd hate to miss one, but I'd suggest just going in gently. It's still early in the season.

MAIN
GLOBAL LEADER 150 WOLVES
MCBIRNEY 250 WOLVES
SPREADABLE 420 WOLVES
KATMAI RIVER 450 WOLVES
FLOW CHART 715 SOUTHWELL
ADILI 815 SOUTHWELL

THE OTHER 11!
LIFFEY VIEW 455 NAAS
BURNWYND BOY 525 NAAS
CAPPADOCIA 525 NAAS
IRON MAJOR 725 NAAS
MELVIN THE GRATE 725 NAAS
SONATA CANTATA 210 KEMPTON
STAMPEDED 240 KEMPTON
ACCESSION 310 KEMPTON
ANTON CHIGURH 735 WINDSOR
KEEP CALM 250 WOLVES
KUNG HEI FAT CHOY 645 SOUTHWELL

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment