Friday 18 April 2014

Saturday 19th April

Morning all, long time no see.
There are a few reasons I haven't blogged for a while, the first one being that my daughter decided to feed my laptop a drink of water so was without one for a short while. I then had a short sabatical away from betting, certainly on the horses, but I missed it. In the meantime I've been working solidly to get my paperwork and notebooks up to date and I think I'm nearly there. I've got one that sticks out, and one bookie that's seemingly gotten it wrong, we'll see.

CIRCUMVENT 330 KEMPTON 18/1 Coral

This horse has finished in the first 3 on 6 of 9 AW starts, including Group and Listed races. There's an argument that he could perhaps want further than a mile but at the odds I'm willing to punt that he'll be quick enough. He's only met another outsider previously and that was 2 years ago, he beat him nicely and that oursider has a small pull in the weights against a couple of more fancied runners. There's nothing overly consistent in here and nothing that jumps of the page as a superstar, most are running at there level today or above it, my selection is arguably running below. You look at Coral's 18/1 as somewhat of a gift really as if we go elsewhere Victor, Hills and Stan James have 14/1, Labrokes are a standout 10/1! almost half the price.

Good Luck

A few first timers I'm interested in seeing today
all at Nottingham this evening
SAALIB
DR NO
MUHARRIB


No comments:

Post a Comment