Monday 28 November 2011

Monday 28th November - Safely back from #fawltytowers

I have never been so glad to see the welcome to Suffolk sign on the A14, both of them! After my well documented trauma of the weekend, there shall be a blog up shortly fully recounting the hours I spent at the hospitality of Basil Fawlty. Onto the real reason why I write, my horses for the day. All horses are my opinion of which will win the race, I am going to CAP my top 10, based on the information available to me. I am also going to NAP, Nb in each meeting. I think this will be the system for the blog for the foreseeable future. I know a lot of people like a * system so I'm going to try that for a few days and see if it works.

FOLKSTONE

1230 - MUNICH **
100 - LIFESTYLE (NAP) ***
130 - Trevis *
200 - FREE SPEECH (Nb) **
235 - STROM SURVIVOR **
310 - Rey Mysterio **
340 - Golden Firebird *

FFOS LAS

1245 - Hollow Tree **
115 - Super Directa **
145 - Bathwick Brave *
220 - MISSTREE DANCER (Nb) ***
255 - LIGHTNING FIRE (NAP) ***
330 - Kilcommon Pride **
400 - Manor Court *

WOLVERHAMPTON

210 - Honoured **
245 - FAITHFUL RULE ***
320 - ATLANTIC BEACH **
350 - CAPE ROYAL (NAP) ***
420 - Can Do Les **
450 - Anginola **
520 - BOA (Nb) ***
550 - Corrib **

The ultimate NAP is CAPE ROYAL
Ok, so he's never won on the All Weather, but has done a lot of running in better races than this, he is generally consisitent in the bottom grade, and also pretty tough when making the running, making all to win 2 starts ago. His AW mark is much lower than that on the turf and he is drawn very well to jump out in front. He holds good terms with those reopposing and I'm hoping for a big run and a big winner!

Good Luck and Happy Punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment