Wednesday 16 November 2011

Thursday 17th November - Limited Resource

Today sees the return of my number 2 SR track - Wincanton, however ATR.com appears to be experiecing some issues so my available resources have been diminished this morning. Perhaps for purpose we could say that you could take about 30% off my confidence, going on the resources used today compared to other days.
However there are 4 that stand out for me today. At Thurles AUPCHARLIE and IPSOS DU BERLAIS, the former is one i have followed with interest being that my 1 year old son carries a similar moniker, if I was from the North of England then perhaps this would be even more prominent for me, :-) He convincingly landed his opening bumper at Naas, and then was sent to the festival on the back of that. I backed him in the Cheltenham Bumper to be rewarded with a third place @ 33/1. I had him on my TTF shortlist for this year so you can imagine my delight when he switched to Willie Mullins yard for his hurdles campaign. I predict a big year ahead for him. Ipsos is a machine, last time out he destroyed a reasonable looking field on the bridle, despite being hampered most of the way round by a loose horse. Noel Meade has a serious horse here and his bumper form was franked by a strong run on Sunday from the Engineer, who didn't win but was returning from a minor problem that prevented him from racing. ROXANNE BRUERE looked every inch the winner last time out until she just flattened out, the drop in trip should suit her perfectly and is a major player in her race. CALICO ROSE is my TEAMNAP selection today and was available at about 5/1 last night, we've missed that I'm afraid, when I last checked 4 was still available but mostly 7/2 now. Imo she is well treated against rivals, unexposed at this level and should enjoy the extra trip after being caught out by the pace, with a big effort, last time out. Enjoy, the two Irish ones are very short so you may want to banker them with the other 2 permed in trebles, or the 4-fold should pay around 12/1ish. Good Luck

THURLES

1240 - White Star Line
110 - Bale O'Shea
145 - King Vuvuzela
215 - AUPCHARLIE
245 - IPSOS DU BERLAIS
315 - Bee Fallon
345 - Champagne Agent

MARKET RASEN

1245 - Sertao
115 - Yahrab
150 - Carpincho
220 - Le Burf
250 - Descaro
320 - ROXANNE BRUERE
350 - O Crotaigh

HEREFORD

1255 - Welcome Stranger
130 - Captain Sharpe
200 - Silver Phoenix
230 - Doeslessthanme
300 - What an Oscar
330 - Salybia Bay
400 - Lucky Thumb

WINCANTON - Top 3 Track (but remember resources dimished today)

105 - CALICO ROSE
140 - Rith Bob
210 - Romulus D'Artaix
240 - Tarateeno
310 - Coolbeg
340 - Rock Peak

KEMPTON

420 - Norcroft
450 - Chasin Rainbows
520 - Karma Chameleon
550 - Sandfrankskipsgo
620 - Little Jazz
650 - Catchanova
720 - Russian Ice

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment