Thursday 24 November 2011

Thursday 24th November - Uttoxeter versus Mickey Mouse

Theres a cracking card at Uttoxeter today, on At The Races. However, being the father of 2 young children added to the fact it is my day off, I have a feeling Mickey Mouse may well come up trumps on this occasion. I shall be placing 50p on the 210 Newbury so i can watch Grand Crus take on Sonofvic(who is incidently in my 10tofollow and my choice for the RSA). I've crunched a few extra numbers today, not changing the way my horses are selected, but afterwards to rank them as such. So what I'm going to do is give you my Lucky .. we'll do a 31 shall we? why not? with reasons as to why I picked in the first place, remember though 1 or 2 may be quite short given that I've have crunched series' of numbers and come up with a big one. Then I'll list my selections as per and give you my NAP and Nb at each meeting. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

200 UTT - MANGONEL 8/11
A short price, but justified, churned out quickly for a quick hattrick. Had nothing to beat with the removal of Dots Delight 2 starts ago. Then comfortably defied a penalty to win with ease last time. Officially rated as 13lb well in and there is absolutely nothing in this race that I would back confidently if the selection wasn't involved.

320 NEWB - EMPIRE LEVANT 13/8
The trainer has stated that he is very happy with this chaps handicap mark, plus Harry Derham climbs on and takes off a further 8lb. Harry is worth every ounce of that claim and the jolly should be well together after a break from a stable that rarely make too many mistakes.

100 NEWB - THE COCKNEY MACKEM 2/1
This looks a very hot race despite only 4 runners, all 4 look well in with a chance. The selection and Lidar have a bit of form over fences and the other two are coming in fresh. I thought the selection was very hard done by last time out after a, shall we say, enterprising ride from Ruby Walsh on Edgardo Sol, who has since gone on to win again. There is no Edgardo Sol and no Ruby Walsh here, and the Twiston-Davies team have been going well so I'll take the Mackem to get off the mark today.

540 KEMP - ART THIEF 5/1
Kept on well last time when Royal Alcor gave the field the slip at Wolves on Saturday night. Churned out quickly to avoid the 3lb rise in a bid to land the glory. Make have to make most from an inside draw but put in a blod effort when unfancied here in August from the number 2 box so has every chance.

105 THUR - BALLINAHOW LADY 4/1
The Favourite (Apt Approach) looks very well in but hasn't finished a race since Nov last year and hasn't won since 2009 so is surely there to be struck at? The selection ran well over what seemed a short trip last time out when 3rd, the 4th that day ran a close second yesterday. He likes the softer grounds and if the favourite trips up again then this one looks most likely to take advantage.

UTTOXETER

1220 - Quanah Parker
1250 - Court by Surprise
125 - American Spin
200 - MANGONEL (NAP)
235 - The Good Guy
305 - Bennynthejets (Nb)
340 - Walkabout Creek

NEWBURY (J)

1230 - Miss Milbourne
100 - THE COCKNEY MACKEM (Nb)
135 - Prince of Denial
210 - Sonofvic
245 - Born Again
320 - EMPIRE LEVANT (NAP)
350- Barenger

TAUNTON

1240 - Freddy's Star
110 - True Blue (if this one wins put Native Beauty in your notebooks)
145 - I can run can you (Nb)
220 - Arab League (NAP)
255 - No Woman No Cry
330 - Rivermouth
400 - IllySantaChristina

THURLES

1235 - Rathlin
105 - BALLINAHOW LADY (NAP)
135 - Jolily
205 - Chaperoned
240 - Zaidpour
315 - On My Own (Nb)
345 - Hair Oil Jimmy

KEMPTON (aw)

410 - Royal Selection
440 - Jwala
510 - El Libertador
540 - ART THIEF (NAP)
610 - Perfect Act (Nb)
640 - Sweet Ovation
710 - My Best Bet
740 - Isingy Red

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment