Sunday 14 October 2012

Monday 15-10-12

Morning all, just a teency loss yesterday as a poor day was dragged from the fire by 2 winners late in the afternoon. Hoping for something back today but a very mucky day of racing ahead. I have some thoughts on my selections but alas no time now so will endeavour to tweet them later. 7 bets and 7 newbies for your notebooks.

ROSCOMMON

350 MASSYOUN
455 COOL ANNIE

SALISBURY

325 CUSTOM HOUSE (NAP)
430 OPERETTIST

WINDSOR

230 RIOJA DAY (IWAC)
335 ORDERS FROM ROME
540 VIOLA DA GAMBA (NB)


NEWBIE CORNER

ROSCOMMON
215 JUST PRETENDING
525 KING SHABRA

SALISBURY
150 BERTIE MOON / ZINNOBAR
220 PERFECT BEAT

WINDSOR
305 MEREVALE / TINY THOMPSON

Good Luck and Happy Punting

With Pricewise sharing his secrets, ahem, I figured why don't i get in on the act. I'm not sure I could charge £16 for a book that tells you not to back every favourite and to pick 2 or 3 big prices that look to have a chance, but heyho. What I will do is put up one horse for your notebook that the previous days racing has highlighted, and when (if) it has it's next engagement. This will start tomorrow. If anything turns up.

No comments:

Post a Comment