Monday 15 October 2012

Tuesday 16-10-12

This is a very poor run. I'm considering a break next week, after the Champions Day meeting at Ascot. If I can't turn around my luck then this is looking a grand possibility. I have a few today, I've tried to broaden my system a little in the bid that more darts = greater chance of a bull. Technically it's right but the flipside of the coin is more bets = more losers! Anyway I have 14, 2 with dangers and 10 newbies. My first formbook horse for you, No Street Crys entered today, but there is an interesting one going at Haydock on Friday, out of a Sadlers Wells mare and holds a Derby entry.
Right, to it

CURRAGH

215 SEPTEMBER LILY
245 JAPELLI (AHIMSA/CONSONANCE dangers)
345 JOE EILE (SRUCAHAN danger)
445 LEROY PARKER

LEICESTER

310 PYTHAGOREAN
540 SKYFIRE

NEWCASTLE

400 MARK ANTHONY
430 SEE CLEARLY

WOLVERHAMPTON

520 GHOST TRAIN
550 FAYR FALL
650 ORBIT THE MOON
720 BOP IT
750 GHAZEER
850 CAMROCK STAR


NEWBIE CORNER

CURRAGH
215 ATTORNEY STREET, FERRYCARRIG, LAGAN BIRD
HUNTINGDON
320 MUNGO PARK, NATIVE COLONY
LEICESTER
310 PLATINUM PROOF, PUBLIC, REFUSE TO MAMBO
440 BEDOUIN INVADER, GODS GIFT

THE FORMBOOK

GEEAITCH next entry Wolverhampton 19-10 20:50
Second last time out, came to front 1f out but got collared by a real hotpot who has since won, form was further enhanced yesterday by a winner from further down the field. Also entered in the 21:20 the following day.

Good Luck and Happy Punting


No comments:

Post a Comment