Saturday 6 October 2012

Sunday 7th October - Arc day.

Well the Arc is upon us, Camelot gets a second chance to prove greatness, I think the pressure is surely higher after excuses appeared following the long odds on defeat in the Leger, I don't think he can win the Arc, but that's just me. Antepost I think I only have St Nicholas Abbey lining up for me, so hopefully he can find his way into the frame somehow. I like Godolphin's 3yo Masterstroke who has raced, and beaten, his elders this season already. I've had a few bets at Longchamp today, mostly for interest, I'll add them on here but I really haven't studied just picked some out that I like. Other than that a pretty cagey days racing, I've just 4 bets, 4/4 would be nice.

HUNTINGDON

230 DUBAI GLORY (NAP)

UTTOXETER

210 UP FOR AN OSCAR

TIPPERARY

410 WHATEVER JACK SAYS
515 JACKSONSLADY


LONGCHAMP

1255 SWISS SPIRIT
130 AGENT ALLISON
205 THA'IR
325 MASTERSTROKE
455 LETHAL FORCE


Right, the football was very unkind to me yesterday, so guess what I'm rolling up my sleeves and having another go!
ACCA

LEVANTE
MALLORCA
PSV
MOLDE

BTTS

ROMA v ATLANTA
NEWCASTLE v MAN UTD


And last but not least the NFL
I think perhaps I've been trying too hard, overlooking things, reading what's not there? I don't know. Normally by now I would be well in profit but so far have only landed a couple bets and if i was broke even I'd be happy! So just 2 bets today a mix money-spread acca, and a points acca.

BALTIMORE win
GREEN BAY win
SAN DIEGO +3.5
HOUSTON -8

points
ATLANTA/WASHINGTON over50.5
TENNESSEE/MINNESOTA over44
BALTIMORE/KANSAS over46.5
BUFFALO/SAN FRANCISCO over44.5

*please note some of the lines may have changed as my bets were placed on Thursday am.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment