Sunday 6 October 2013

Monday 7-10-13

Morning all, a disappointing 5th for Terfel yesterday. Hopefully we can do better today. I have 2 bets todays. I think they both have solid enough chances, but we'll see.

BOLD PREDICTION 310 PONTEFRACT
Decent win in a small field at Ayr 2 starts ago and the form for that has worked out well, and not disgraced up in class last time out, finishing within a length of one that has gone on to win a Group 3 and a Listed event subsequently. The winner of that race has won again also.

TRAIN HARD 500 WOLVERHAMPTON
Ran a strormer after 6 months off last week, handicapper hasn't had time to reassess so if that was a pipe opener then he is ridiculously well in here for me. Neil Callan gets a leg up, for me he rides Wolverhampton pretty well, in fact I believe it's his most succesful track?

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment