Wednesday 2 October 2013

Thursday 3-10-13

Morning all, a couple of winners, most importantly my main one yesterday. Fingers crossed we can get a few winners today. I have some at quite sensible prices really, could be a good day if things fall right.

My main bet today is MIDNIGHT RIDER in the 510 at Warwick. I know a few on twitter that will have written this off without looking for one reason, I'm not going to go there, you know who you are, ;-p
He won this race last year, and has put in some credible efforts since. His 3rd last time out at Newmarket is looking decent with winners coming out of that race like it's a fashion.

My others

250 BAN - DURSEY SOUND Decent Hurdler, should suit step to bigger obstacles
420 BAN - BALADY Modest flat performer with some stamina, could feature

230 SOU - PLATINUM PROOF Bred to enjoy this surface, yard flying this year

240 WAR - MAJOR CRISPIES This easier than last twice, cheekpieces on today
440 WAR - LYRIC BALLAD Rated a stone higher than start of year, could improve still

610 WOL - OUTBID Best jockey on since 2nd start, big chance to get involved

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment