Friday 11 October 2013

Saturday 12-10-13

Morning all,
    the drift on Kangaroo Court meant that SP or BOG players made a small profit yesterday. I've looked at the big races for today and made my bets, plus I've got a couple snuck in here too. I have to leave for work in 20 minutes so it will be a list, but I'll be about on twitter as it's a non premier league Saturday.

GABRIALS KAKA 150 YORK
HIGHLAND COLORI 205 NEWMARKET
FIRST MOHICAN 220 YORK
JUSTICE DAY 235 NEWMARKET
BRAVE BOY 255 YORK
OUTSTRIP 310 NEWMARKET
HALLELUJAH 330 YORK
DOMINATION 350 NEWMARKET
TRAIN OF THOUGHT 515 CHEPSTOW
PREMIO LOCO 525 NEWMARKET
GADABOUT DANCER 750 WOLVERHAMPTON

Good Luck and Happy Punting

My Footy treble is
ROTHERHAM
MANSFIELD
MORECAMBE

an alternative is
WIMBLEDON
DAGENHAM
EXETER


No comments:

Post a Comment