Saturday 12 October 2013

Sunday 13-10-13

Morning, an adjective to describe yesterday, dreadful? abominable? dire? unspeakable? I think even the grandest wordsmith might struggle to portray the level of poor that I achieved within my betting yesterday. Nothing, absolutely nothing, went right. Will it be any better today? Well, it can't be any worse! I'll stick them down, we'll see what happens. I've a little dutch in here as there's 2 i can't split.

CUR 255 - CRISTOFORO COLUMBO
CUR 405 - JAZZ GIRL
LIM 420 - BENEFICIENT
FFO 430 - TOUBAB
GOO 445 - LINKS DRIVE LADY / ATHENIAN
LIM 450 - HEANEY (NAP)
GOO 515 - CHESTERFIELD


My NFL bets tonight

BALTIMORE +3
BUFFALO +6.5
NEW ENGLAND -2.5
INDIANAPOLIS -1.5

ST LOUIS/HOUSTON over 42 pts
CAROLINA/MINESOTA over 44pts
PITTSBURGH/NEW YORK JETS over 41pts

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment