Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday 11th September - I'm having a week off.

This is going to be my last blog until next Sunday, maybe Saturday if i get withdrawal symptoms. I am moving house over the next few days, so that has to be my priority I'm afraid. Just a quickie today as I need to start shifting some boxes.

CURRAGH

240 PRINCESS SINEAD
345 BIBLE BELT
415 ACROSS THE RHINE
520 BEWITCHED

GOODWOOD

155 GALIVANT
305 GRUMETI / MARINERS LODGE / CHORAL FESTIVAL
410 TARIQ TOO / APRIL FOOL
440 ACHALAS / MEGALALA
515 ALFRESCO

LISTOWEL

230 COOL NEWPORT
300 DEFINATE CLASS / PLAN A
405 KALICA KIM
435 WHITE STAR LINE
510 DARENJAN

FFOS LAS

400 SATWA PEARL / MISS AIX / MISTY ISLES

In the GP, Torro Rosso generally do quite well at Monza and I'm going to back both Alguersuari and Buemi to finish in the points, both at odds against.

Total Placed Today 42pts

Current profit for September 72.58pts

Good luck and I'll see you all in a week.

1 comment:

  1. forgot my multiple, it's a 5pt Jessie Harrington double. Princess Sinead and Bible Belt

    ReplyDelete