Friday 30 September 2011

Saturday 1st October - I'm back

Hello, have you missed me, to tell the truth I've missed sharing my ramblings with the world, so much so that I am doing it on a laptop right now, and I HATE laptops! I'll have more time to ramble during the week but it's Saturday today, and I am always a busy boy at the weekend.

NAP 10pts
HILL TRIBE 750 WOLVERHAMPTON unplaced
Kieron Fallon deserts after C&D win last week, but Rob Butler takes 3lb off the 5lb rise, should give a good account of herself again as she loves this surface.

1pt selections
ASCOT
350 SMARTY SOCKS 2nd / IMPERIAL GUEST unplaced 1pt each + 1pt RFC
535 MARYGOLD unplaced

NEWMARKET
225 SAMITAR WINNER 5/4
335 ART HISTORY WINNER 9/2
520 ROSE BLOSSOM 3rd

REDCAR
510 SELECT COMMITEE 3rd

That's all folks.
Total Placed 19pts Total Returns 7.75pts 

Good luck

FOOTBALL
The £5 treble
SUNDERLAND to beat west brom
PRESTON to beat L.Orient
BRAINTREE to beat fleetwood

Over 2.5 goals bet
Man Utd v Norwich
Leeds v Portsmouth
Walsall v Carlisle
Crawley v Plymouth

Good luck with all your bets, and of course, Happy punting.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment