Monday 5 September 2011

Tuesday 6th September - Just a quickie today

Just a quick one today because I'm sulking! At about 630pm I had 4 players withing grabbing distance of place money in the Deutsche Bank golf. About an hour later they had all imploded and I was left wondering why i don't just get to betfair and lay, lay, lay!
Anyway, heres my horseys for today. For interest only my "NAP", although by no means a strong one, is Rondeau.

SEDGEFIELD

250 HEART OF DUBAI
320 NGONG HILLS
350 GOLDEN FUTURE

LEICESTER

300 SONGSMITH / ZARIUS NR
330 KINGS ROAD / HOT SPICE WINNER 11/2

LINGFIELD

310 RONDEAU NR/ KAKAPUKU NR/ BAJAN BEAR

Total Placed 18pts Total Returns 16.5pts

Good luck, I won't bother you with the tennis, it really hasn't been going well. Although, Sam Stosur is my last E/w money left so a bet on Zvonareva at just short of even money could well reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment