Thursday 6 October 2011

NFL Week 5

4 weeks have gone past, where I haven't really had the information available to me to translate into considerable tips, but now my internet is connected, my PC is back from the repair shop and I'm ready to roll.

I'll start with the Handicap markets.
Firstly my Bankers.
Detroit -5.5 home to Chicago. win
Tough one to call as Det have only played at home once and the Bears only once away, but on those matches the balance for Detroit is far greater than the 5.5pts on offer and they are my Hcap NAP for this week.
Denver +4.5 home to SanDiego lose
I actually believe Denver may win this outright so a headstart of 4.5pts is cracking value. Both of Denvers home games so far have been tight affairs decided by less than a field goal so trends suggest that even defeat should see us land this handicap.
New York Giants -9.5 home to Seattle lose
Seattle have travelled very poorly so far, suffering defeats by 16 and 24points respectively. The Giants only home game so far saw them comfortable winners versus the Rams. Therefore I think the 9.5 points is too small a headstart and would have fancied the Giants at around 14-15 points so they make up my banker treble.
2point treble
then split bankers into 3x1pt trebles all hcaps
Detroit -5.5, Indianapolis -1.5, Atlanta +5.5
Denver +4.5, Cincinatti +2.5, Arizona +2.5
New York Giants -9.5, New England -8.5, Carolina +6.5

My other favourite market is the total points market, I prefer doing overs as your bet has the potential to stay alive for longer. I will be doing a 3pt 4-fold on overs and a 1pt treble on unders.
Overs
Philadelphia @ Buffalo Over 49.5 win
New York Jets @ New England Over 48.5 win
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco Over 41 win
Kansas @ Indianapolis Over 38.5 win

Unders
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh Under 39.5
New Orleans @ Carolina Under 52
Arizona @ Minnesota Under 45.5

Finally my final 1pt to make a total of 10 staked will go on a conjective Acca with some outsiders I think could win outright.
Denver 7/4
Atlanta 11/5
Cincinatti 23/20
Carolina 5/2
Prices taken from William Hill.com as pays best acca of around 65/1.


Good luck all.

No comments:

Post a Comment