Monday 17 October 2011

Tuesday 18th October - Nothing to inspire today,

unless of course you enjoy a good 2 horse race! The card at Exeter today is why I don't consider myself a NH racing fan, I have proven myself wrong on my punting prowess with the recent meetings at Cheltenham and Kempton, but these meetings where the largest field is a 9 runner bumper just don't get the juices flowing and certainly don't get my wallet excited. The problem with these teeny fields is that I am struggling to get a price on my NAP, todays NAP is no different, It's odd sometimes how punters view the racing. I have started using a system which denotes effectively the likelihood/distance of a win, it's by no means an exact science. On Sunday I had Australia Day landing by between 25-30 lengths, yet he was sent off 4/5 and won by 51, today I have Soulard by around 15 and yet he is expected to go off short as 1/7. I have devised a staking plan for NAPs and will advise daily, otherwise it will remain 2pts for Advised(BOLD) selections and 1pt for the others.

EXETER


210 - SOULARD (NAP) 5pts WINNER 1/9
240 - SHALLOW BAY 2ND
310 - Trooper Clarence WINNER 9/2
340 - Consulate NR
410 - Morestead 2ND

YARMOUTH


150 - Tempest Fugit
220 - Hikma
250 - Lady Macduff
320 - Jack's Revenge
350 - Coach Montana
420 - CALDERMUD
450 - Swansea Jack
520 - Merito

LINGFIELD


230 - Hi Note
300 - Remix 3RD
330 - Equity Card WINNER 2/1
400 - Silver Turn
430 - Roman Straight 2ND
500 - Catalinas Diamond 3RD
530 - Absa Lutte  WINNER 9/1

Good luck with them, my blog-keeping will be sorted tonight with results and SR's from last couple of days.
ADVISED BETS LOSS -3.44pts
ADVISED BETS SR = 33.3%
TOTAL BETS LOSS -0.95pts
TOTAL BETS SR = 21%

FOOTBALL
I think it's worth a little double on Napoli and Lille both to win their home matches tonight. Joe Cole is playing very well in France and should be able to pull the strings against a below par Inter, Napoli are the most underated side in the tournament, mostly due to the group they landed, I fancy them to win the group, if not then definately qualify and Bayern should find themselves with more of a game than they recieved from Man City.
Napoli and Lille - 1pt double pays around 7/1-15/2


and a little treble, Ipswich can be taken to continue their good run of form, I can see Pompey being distracted by off field antics and with Chopra finding the net again and Scotland seemingly capable of changing games at the moment the tractorboys look dangerous. Crystal Palce look a good price to beat bottom side Bristol City.   Bristol have picked up just 4 points on the road and I can't see them adding to that today. Finally Kidderminster are at home to a very off colour Braintree. The Iron boss Alan Devonshire has been seriously struck down by the manger of month curse after a 6 game winning streak they have now lost 3 on the bounce, Kiddermister are always very consistent if not top level and should polish this off professionally.
Ipswich, C. Palace and Kidderminster - 2 pt treble pays around 11/2

No comments:

Post a Comment