Tuesday 25 October 2011

Tuesday 25th October - Oh brother, wherefore art thou?

The main buzz around the racing community is the impending first glimpse of the younger full brother of the greatest racehorse in the world. One half of me hopes he is incredible and the hype is justified, to be honest, if my wife wasn't out and about in the car today I'd have made the trip up the coast to Yarmouth to have a look at him first hand. I'm taking him on. just for value purposes really. Also I think Godolphin could potentially have a cracking afternoon, the main reasoning behind my belief is that Frankie is riding for Mahmood over Saeed meaning those horse should be better. Chatterati makes her nursery bow today, a filly by Street cry she is bred to be better than she has shown, she has an appealing mark and Frankie gets on for the first time today, all positives, negatives are that she is probably the only Street Cry or Godolphin 2yo that owes me any money and the price is too short to make anything off her.
Coming soon will be a blog on my Tote ten to follow, I'll try to post mine before the Racing Post put the list up, which I think will be Sunday. I am narrowed down to about 20 now! Also I'm going to add links to this blog so if anyone is interested in climbing onboard then DM me on twitter, I will put some up anyway that I read on a regular basis, also I am building quite an Antepost portfolio, and will put up the horses that i have and how much at what prices etc...
Right shall we move on to the selections, apologies if any of these have been pulled, I picked them out early and if one comes out I don't bother relooking at the race, it's just wasting money in my opinion.

YARMOUTH

130 - invisible hunter
200 - chatterati
230 - swedish sailor
300 - ruban
330 - comrade bond
400 - diplomasi
430 - ignatieff
500 - ROYAL PREMIER

CATTERICK

150 - IDLER
220 - BLACK ANNIS BOWER
250 - CORNUS (NAP)
320 - gaselee
350 - another citizen
420 - donna elvira
450 - vittachi
520 - prince of visa

CHEPSTOW

210 - bob lewis
240 - VINCENTIAN (Nb)
310 - tin pot man
340 - misala
410 - my brother silvest
440 - taste the wine
510 - LORD SINGEUR

Good luck with them and any others.

A little footie treble before i go
CRYSTAL PALACE
COLCHESTER
CHELTENHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment