Thursday 10 May 2012

I'm Bored At Work

<p>I just thought i'd scribe something on my phone whilst bored at work. The racing has been poor today, in fact the only thing poorer than the racing itself, were my tips therein. Luckily I managed to get a monkey off my back with the impressive maiden winner Great Heavens. At present I have a chap from a rival bookmaker playing roulette, and doing race by race dogs I have an actual gypsy and his mate, a 28 year old caucasian male who dresses like Dappy. I have 2 hours to sit here. I have a couple of books I can read, I have one about Mark Cavendish and Steve Palmer's Born To Punt. I am a huge fan of Cav, and of cycling itself, so much so that my wife dreads July due to the wall to wall coverage of the Tour De France, the rest of the year she just asks "which Tour De What is this one?" I've never done a blog from my phone before so we'll see how it turns out, it may well become a regular feature when I work nights. We'll treat this one as an introduction to me. Obviously I'm a sports nut, anything floats my boat really, except perhaps Netball, as good as it is to watch I have little idea what is actually going on. Horses, Football, Cycling, Tennis, NFL, F1 and Boxing are major priorities in my life. My other lifelong love is the emotional rollercoaster of being a Spurs fan. I'm regularly frustrated being a Tottenham fan, but I think even with the recent slide into account we have had a very good season, we gambled on releasing some deadwood in January and it may well yet still backfire on us especially if Chelsea win in Munich next Saturday. Hopefully though in can pave the way to strengthen the squad to challenge on all fronts next season. Other than sport my world is dominated by the PCE in my twitter handle, my 3 children. P is 4 years old and starts school in September, I really don't know where the time has gone, she is bright as a button just like her daddy, but has his quirks too. C is my boy, named after my Grandfather who was my ultimate idol as a child, he is now about 20 months old and very much a boy, climbing, jumping and fighting. E is the bubba, she was 3 months yesterday, and realistically completed our family. She is doing very well, growing strong and taking a few wallops from her elder siblings so she'll be a tough one. I hope you enjoyed this little insight into me. I think I'll write another next time on a night, I will think of a topic between now and then, or if anyone has a suggestion then just comment below. Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment