Thursday 24 May 2012

Thursday May 24th -

Morning, after a frustrating day we closed off in style with 2/2 at Sedgefield last night, ensuring a 4 and a bit point profit to level stakes. We are certainly clawing back the losses incurred earlier in the month. I forgot to put my golf on yesterday so will do that today. I'm just going to bold my NAP from now on. My NAP record this month is pretty good, 50% SR and 5.46points LSP, (proofed on OLBG.com, does not include yesterdays winner) so I think this is the way forward, I'm looking to begin to make enough to venture into horse ownership, I think it will be a case of building a bank between now and the end of the year, then really going for it next year, I'll keep you posted.

GOODWOOD

310 PRIMAEVAL (NAP)
345 ESTRELLA
420 MAY CONTAIN NUTS
455 MOHANAD
530 VOLITO

HAYDOCK

330 HOMEWARD STRUT
405 LIGHT FROM MARS

WETHERBY

430 FABALU
505 CYGNET

SANDOWN

735 MIZBAH
840 OGARITMO

SALISBURY

745 HAWRIDGE KING

GOLF
In the BMW i just did Ben Curtis Each Way, but it's most likely too late to get on now.

Over in the US - Crowne Plaza

WIN - Z. JOHNSON 14/1

E/W - H. ENGLISH 70/1, K. STREELMAN 100/1, R. PAMPLING 125/1
          K. BLANKS 125/1, J. BOHN 150/1

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment