Thursday 14 February 2013

Friday 15-2-13

Morning all, and still drawing blanks. That was a reference to results on the blog, not ........ best to not go there. Anyway, I have 4 horses, 1 tennis today. I'll start logging the Sports bets in the statistics as of March, since they are regular now. I don't really write too much about my selections as I use quite a complex system, rather than trying to read how the race will go, sometimes I can look that way, especially with the bigger races, but how I obtain my selections on the day of event is much quicker, for me. Don't get me wrong, there is hours of work that goes into the background and keeping my records up to date, I guess I'm lucky with my job that I can watch so much racing. Anyway here's my bets for today.

FAIRY MIST 230 LINGFIELD
KING GEORGE RIVER 340 LINGFIELD
CELTIC CHARLIE 450 LINGFIELD (NAP)
BLACK N BREW 820 DUNDALK

tennis

G. DIMITROV

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment