Monday 18 February 2013

Tuesday 19-2-13

Morning all, I'm disappointed with yesterday, it was one of those days where you have hopes for your runners and they all let you down. I have just 2 today, 1 I've been following in Ireland and has rewarded EW  punters nicely in the past, the other is back from a break and running at Southwell, where she is 3/3. Her previous runs on the fibresand have all also suggested that she may not find the extra furlong as tough as she has found it away from the fibresand.

CLAR NA MIONN 235 NAVAN
ABI SCARLET 325 SOUTHWELL

In the tennis today there are 13, yes thirteen players that find their way into my system today. On the face of it there are 6 major tournaments, in the round of 32 or 16 around the world, so effectively we are only talking about 6-10% of the games. I'll do the men first then a break then the women.

A. BOGOMOLOV
F. MAYER
E. GULBIS
J. REISTER
F. VOLANDRI
R. RAMIREZ-HIDALGO
D. NALBANDIAN

D. CIBULKOVA
J. GOERGES
U. RADWANSKA
S. STOSUR
L. DAVIS
A. HLAVACKOVA

I haven't looked at the footie yet, I'll do it at work and tweet it, but my football betting has been so poor lately I might just leave it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES! I finally found this cheap wedding dresses, online shopping sites, suits for women web page! I’ve been looking just for this article for so long!!

    ReplyDelete