Tuesday 26 February 2013

Wednesday 27-2-13

Just the 1 winner yesterday. I'll quickly explain my luck to you. I play in the Pigeonswoop every day. If you're not familiar follow @pigeon_island on twitter and/or check out www.pigeonscoop4.wordpress.com basically, there are 4 races where you've to try and find the winners. Yesterday my picks came 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd!!!! Crazy. By the way it's free to enter, and there are free bet prizes weekly from BetVictor. Anyway, 1 winner is better than none. I only have 5 bets today, I've a fear that one of them will go off a bit short in fairness but we'll see.

BANGOR

250 MA TOOLAN

KEMPTON

830 MOUNT ABORA

LINGFIELD

240 GRACE AND FORTUNE

WINCANTON

200 GRAND EXIT
330 IVAN VASILEVICH

Good Luck and Happy Punting

Just 1 in the tennis

E. GULBIS

No comments:

Post a Comment