Monday 25 February 2013

Tuesday 26-2-13

Morning, this has been a pretty horrid start to the year overall. Especially when these 2 months are essentially Cheltenham pot building exercises. It is literally going through the motions for 2 weeks now until the big day arrives and those Novice hurdlers go rattling away to the infamous roar. I for one can't wait. I don't mind losing when my bet is beaten by a good horse, I sit back and I accept it. But it does begin to irritate me and bring in the thought process of "why do I even bother?" when I'm betting on tosh and losing money. Well I love the game, top to bottom. And a percentage of every penny we hand over to bookmakers, win or lose, goes towards the levy. So it all helps. I don't bet more than I can afford. Some of you may see what I bet as a lot, some may see it as only a little, I have a small amount of "pocket money" to play with and that's that. If I win, happy days, if I lose it's not the end of the world. I don't go to pub every other day and pour my cash in the urinal, so this is my vice, my entertainment. Each to their own. Anyway I've rambled on just about enough, most of my readers have probably closed the page already. My NAP today I'm hoping can follow up, he was my NAP when landing decent odds lto and I think he has a decent chance today. I'm also playing  2 in an EW double, they are both about 4/1 so a just achieving the place double should roughly double your outlay. I'll bold them, make it easy.

LINGFIELD

210 CRYSTAL PEAKS
310 FONTERUTOLI (NAP)
410 WOTABOOTY

CATTERICK

220 FRED BOJANGLES
520 FAIR LOCH

LEICESTER

230 CAULFIELDS VENTURE

TENNIS

J. TIPSAREVIC
S. BOLELLI
A. BECK

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment