Saturday 9 February 2013

Sunday 10-2-13

Morning all, much better day yesterday. 3 winners and 2 places from the 8 that went to post and a small profit made. I just have 4 here today, 1 of which was due to run yesterday and didn't so I have to stick with him.

MANY CLOUDS 200 EXETER
A decent hurdler, sets the standard here for me. Gave winner far too much rope last time out but a lot to like about manner of victory on prior start. Only other horse to pass in front of him in this code is the very highly rated Gevrey Chambertain. Hopefully he can get us off to a good start.

PUFFIN BILLY 230 EXETER
This horse is a class act. Fully is the one to beat here despite lining up against a grade 1 winner. He hasn't really been asked any questions to date and may well do so today, but i expect him to find the right answers.

CLAR NA MIONN 240 NAAS
I think this one has a chance here. A very creditable 3rd over C&D last time out, to 2 decent looking animals. There is an unknown here in the McManus/Mullins dual bumper winning French import, but I couldn't be backing anything I know so little about at the price it's expected to go off, this one will likely be a double figure price and I think is good value for at least a place in this, which looks a relatively weak event.

ACT OF KALANISI 400 EXETER
I backed him yesterday, only for him to be scratched in favour of running today. Has a winners penalty to contend with here in an open race, but as I said yesterday he will be a value price because he isn't from a "sexy" yard.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment