Friday 22 February 2013

Saturday 23-2-13

Morning all, well yesterday looked all set to be another disappointing day until 820pm, when Chris Hayes delivered Relay right on the line for a 7/1 winner, lo and behold 10 minutes later and an enterprising ride from Gary Phillips, Sunrise Dance landed the gamble at 7/2. Certainly a pick-me-up. I have just 3 tips today, I've had a few more bets which I'll tweet, but they aren't gained from my own system/study so they won't be accredited here. I have a double for the tennis and I posted my football bets on twitter last night, check my timeline @GSPCECOYS.

MILARROW KEMPTON 130
Potentially excused by the ground last twice when finishing second over this trip. I can't see him out of the frame here, hopefully he can get his nose in front.

TASITIOCHT FAIRYHOUSE 130
For sure something will have to step up to stop this being a Willie Mullins 1-2. On Official ratings this one has 2lb on her more fancied stablemate. Not a lot between them on form. For me the pricing is based wholely on the 2 pilots. Townend on the fav, P. Mullins on the selection. What you have to remember though is that Patrick Mullins smashed the record for most winners by an amateur jockey in a year, he features highly in the jockeys title despite getting jocked off the ones that turn out to be decent. He's a top jockey Patrick. I fancy this one today, Boylesports 5/2 is a gift.

BIG SYLV LINGFIELD 340
For me the handicapper has given her an excellent chance against the 2 she met lto, who incidently are 2nd and 3rd in the betting today. She hasn't looked back since cheekpieces applied rising 15lb in the handicap. Record under todays pilot reads 244121 which isn't half bad. I wouldn't go steaming in at the inevitable odds on later but while betvictor are willing to stand 6/5 it's well worth a throw of the dice.

TENNIS

J.W.TSONGA
P. ORMAECHEA

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment