Tuesday 12 February 2013

Wednesday 13-2-13

Morning all, I'm still shaking my head in disbelief at the S.P of Tap Night yesterday. I guess it's just a case of punters failing to look past the bare black and white, which you very much have to do in Racing. Very few races are identical in conditions and so many factors have to be accounted when assessing form. I shouldn't complain I guess as it was a big winner for me personally and acheived a profit on the day for the blog. So today, I have 4 horses, 2 footy bets and 5 tennis.

HORSES

POETIC VERSE 200 LINGFIELD
ALBORZ 250 SOUTHWELL
LA SYLPHE 320 SOUTHWELL
ROYS LEGACY 600 KEMPTON

FOOTY

INVERNESS to win
REAL MADRID v MAN UTD btts

TENNIS

B. PAIRE
P. LORENZI
H. ZEBALLOS
C. MCHALE
S. KUZNETSOVA

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment