Thursday 7 February 2013

Friday 8-2-13

Morning all, I'm not on the best run at the moment, there are some internal factors behind this as well as just poor luck and for that reason I'm cutting back again on the tips. I have just 3 today, one is likely to go off pretty short, but I hold little sanctity to price, my main interest is finding a winner, the other two are better possibly even e/w prices for those that way inclined. I'll try where possible to add a few comments, I intend to keep them short and to the point, if you want people who can call the unfold of the race then there are far better out there than me, all I'm trying to do is tell you why I'm having a bet on this horse. Hopefully we can raise the strike rate and claw back some of the deficit from the start of the year.

PRESENTED 310 BANGOR
A consistent type trying a longer trip today. Wasn't disgraced in a tactical affair last time and the 2nd has gone on to repeat that placing in a much stronger event. Still a maiden under rules but a combination of the rise in trip and the jockey booking has caught my eye. The excellent Wayne Hutchinson gets the leg up here, making him the first, how do i put this politely, A-grade jockey to get on. Taking nothing away from messr's Mogford, Molloy and Garner they are all more than capable but Hutch is a step up and I think they fancy this.

NEWSTEAD ABBEY 630 WOLVES
This one will be short but new yard obviously keen to get a win into him. Looks exposed on paper but the newcomers look nothing special and those with form are a good 10lb behind. Ran a decent race in what could turn out a better-than-average nursery, the winner has already won again, on his last race for David Brown.

TO THE SKY 820 DUNDALK
I have a bit of a soft spot for this horse, not sure entirely why because he often flatters to decieve. He will travel well that's a given, and for a 14 runner affair at this track stall 4 isn't going to do his chances any harm. Handicapper really hit him for a nice win at the Curragh in the Summer and has relented a little today. Has every chance of at least making the frame here.


TENNIS
5 today
RUFIN
RAMOS-VINOLAS
both VDM
ROSOL
HAASE
DODIG
all ZAG

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment